- 966,920 visits
Currently most popular:
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- The truth about Jury Service
- When helping the homeless doesn't help (full article)
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- God does not have a mission for his church
- How should we respond to people begging?
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- Why Christians should be involved in politics
- A review of The Poverty and Justice Bible
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: Trump
‘Just watched and listened to President Trump speaking at the USA National Prayer Breakfast – has he become a Christian? Very God centred. Impressive. While some have been ranting – maybe others have fulfilled what is required of Christians – … Continue reading
Post-truth was chosen as the Oxford Dictionaries Word of the Year 2016. It’s a word which has sprung into prominence mainly due to Donald Trump’s election win. I heard a good example the other day on the radio when a US political … Continue reading
This post is based on a sermon preached by Stephen Kuhrt at Christ Church New Malden on Sunday 20th November 2016. The bible reading was Matthew 7:13-20. What is a Christian response to the election of Donald Trump? Like the … Continue reading
Oh, Hillary! This was your election to lose, girl! Want to know what happened? Let me make you some tea and share my wise, wise Briddish insights, because obviously if I ran for President of the USA I would do … Continue reading
Voting for Trump…or against something bigger? Globalism is the elephant in the room – by Renee McMullen
“The Powers That Be are more than just the people who run things. They are the systems themselves, the institutions and structures that weave society into an intricate fabric of power and relationships. The Powers surround us on every side. … Continue reading
Although I’m an American Citizen, I was raised in the UK and have also lived in Europe and Asia. I do understand why many Brits and others struggle to understand Trump’s popularity. I want to explain why people like me will … Continue reading
One of my favourite parts of my job is when I am asked to facilitate the spirituality discussion group at West London Mission’s Day Centre for homeless people. We see around a hundred rough sleepers every day who come in for breakfasts, showers, … Continue reading