- 1,058,047 visits so far
Currently most popular:
- What age should you let your child watch or play a ‘12’ rated film or game?
- "The homeless? Aren’t they the people you step over when you come out of the opera?" - politics and rough sleeping
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- Refugees - a poem by Brian Bilston
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- Is war a necessary evil? - by Danny Kuhrt (aged 11)
- Royal wedding sermon: stop the internal church critique and use the opportunity
- The truth about Jury Service
- '12 Years a Slave' and the ambivalent role of religion
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: Tom Wright
Surprised by Tom Wright: how ‘Surprised by Hope’ is changing my whole outlook on life and death – by Mari Williams
What is the Christian hope? What does the Bible say about life after death? What are the implications for life before death? Tom Wright tackles these and other questions in his seminal book Surprised by Hope. It’s dense but engaging, … Continue reading
The vicar of All Saints Church in Hove, Father Phil Ritchie, hit the headlines The Daily Mail and The Sun this weekend when he made these comments to his local paper: ‘The problem with the church is that we stay inside … Continue reading
Over the last 10 years, through both my work with homeless people and in community development, I have worked with a wide range of different churches and with Christians who hold very different theological perspectives. Despite some encouraging signs around Christian … Continue reading