- 1,043,847 visits so far
Currently most popular:
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- Refugees - a poem by Brian Bilston
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- What age should you let your child watch or play a ‘12’ rated film or game?
- Beauty arising from the ashes of despair - by James Mercer
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- The truth about Jury Service
- The five best books on Martin Luther King and the Civil Rights Movement
- The Amos course
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: Steve Chalke
Regular readers of R&R will know that I often post articles which relate to my work at West London Mission. We are part of the Methodist Church and run a wide range of social and community projects for people affected … Continue reading
Just over 20 years ago I went to the Christian festival Spring Harvest for the first time. One of the seminars I went to during the week was on ‘Green Issues’ and was part of a series entitled Soapbox. The … Continue reading
Over the last 10 years, through both my work with homeless people and in community development, I have worked with a wide range of different churches and with Christians who hold very different theological perspectives. Despite some encouraging signs around Christian … Continue reading