- 1,055,051 visits so far
Currently most popular:
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- What age should you let your child watch or play a ‘12’ rated film or game?
- Refugees - a poem by Brian Bilston
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- The truth about Jury Service
- How should we respond to people begging?
- Lost and Found: Faith and spirituality in the lives of homeless people - by Carwyn Gravell [review]
- When helping the homeless doesn't help (full article)
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: Stephen Kuhrt
The Church of England and its senior leaders colluded with Peter Ball, the ex-Bishop of Lewes and Gloucester, rather than seeking to help those he had harmed or assuring itself of the safety of others. That is the damning conclusion … Continue reading
This post is based on a sermon preached by Stephen Kuhrt at Christ Church New Malden on Sunday 20th November 2016. The bible reading was Matthew 7:13-20. What is a Christian response to the election of Donald Trump? Like the … Continue reading
It has been great to see the reaction to Corin Pilling’s beautiful guest post about how his church has connected with a local care home for those with dementia. Its another reminder that some of the most important work that the … Continue reading
These are exciting times for the Church of England. The appointment of Justin Welby to be the next Archbishop of Canterbury has been met with considerable enthusiasm across the Church. There is a desire to reflect his optimistic vision for … Continue reading