- 1,044,458 visits so far
Currently most popular:
- Refugees - a poem by Brian Bilston
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- How should we respond to people begging?
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- Why Christians should be involved in politics
- The truth about Jury Service
- Cranmer and the toxic nature of anonymous blogging
- The five best books on Martin Luther King and the Civil Rights Movement
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: Royal Wedding
At my church on Sunday afternoons, I lead a youth group which mainly consists of children whose families don’t go to church. Most of them are boys aged between 12-14 and many know me from a football club that I … Continue reading
There has been an incredible reaction to Bishop Michael Curry’s sermon at the Royal Wedding today. Both the content and the manner of his talk broke the formality which so easily straight-jackets Anglican services and especially any religious events involving … Continue reading