- 1,057,934 visits so far
Currently most popular:
- What age should you let your child watch or play a ‘12’ rated film or game?
- Refugees - a poem by Brian Bilston
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- Royal wedding sermon: stop the internal church critique and use the opportunity
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- The truth about Jury Service
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- How should we respond to people begging?
- I don’t Vow To Thee My Country: the difference between patriotism and nationalism
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: Royal Wedding
At my church on Sunday afternoons, I lead a youth group which mainly consists of children whose families don’t go to church. Most of them are boys aged between 12-14 and many know me from a football club that I … Continue reading
There has been an incredible reaction to Bishop Michael Curry’s sermon at the Royal Wedding today. Both the content and the manner of his talk broke the formality which so easily straight-jackets Anglican services and especially any religious events involving … Continue reading