- 1,050,295 visits so far
Currently most popular:
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- The truth about Jury Service
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- The five best books on Martin Luther King and the Civil Rights Movement
- How I became a Christian - by Andrew Ryland
- A review of The Poverty and Justice Bible
- '12 Years a Slave' and the ambivalent role of religion
- How should we respond to people begging?
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: Royal Wedding
At my church on Sunday afternoons, I lead a youth group which mainly consists of children whose families don’t go to church. Most of them are boys aged between 12-14 and many know me from a football club that I … Continue reading
There has been an incredible reaction to Bishop Michael Curry’s sermon at the Royal Wedding today. Both the content and the manner of his talk broke the formality which so easily straight-jackets Anglican services and especially any religious events involving … Continue reading