- 980,817 visits
Currently most popular:
- White supremacy is America's original sin - by Shawn Bawulski
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- The five best books on Martin Luther King and the Civil Rights Movement
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- The truth about Jury Service
- How should we respond to people begging?
- Why Christians should be involved in politics
- The Amos course
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: Ross Williams
This article was also published on the Faithfulness Matters website The Good The good news is that due to the pressure that the Faithfulness Matters campaign put on them, we can confirm that Global Personals have changed their policy towards … Continue reading
The Housemartins were a great band. As a fourteen year old, their 1986 debut album London 0 Hull 4 had a big influence on me, and not just because the album cover encouraged cardigan wearing. I remember opening the album cover and reading the inscription ‘Take … Continue reading
Again, thanks to everyone who has got involved with the campaign. If you are new to this please read the Open Letter to Ross Williams, like this on Facebook group and, if possible, make a call to Global Personals on 01753 27 12 80 … Continue reading
A big thanks to everyone who has got involved in this campaign to stop Global Personals advertising their marriage break-up websites publicly. Click here to read the Open letter to Ross Williams, CEO of Global personals. Its a bit harder … Continue reading
Stop poisoning our communities with these marriage break-up websites – an open letter to Ross Williams, CEO of Global Personals
Dear Ross Williams, You are a successful entrepreneur who has won prestigious awards for developing your company, Global Personals as a leader in on-line dating websites. Most of what you and your company does is positive – you help bring people … Continue reading
Yesterday the BBC published a list of the ‘most controversial’ adverts of 2010. On the list was the ad pictured (right) for the website Marital Affair which promotes and helps facilitate sexual encounters between married people. The Advertising Standards Authority … Continue reading