- 973,545 visits
Currently most popular:
- Abuse, collusion and cover-up in the C of E - by Stephen Kuhrt
- The truth about Jury Service
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- How should we respond to people begging?
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- 'Do not be afraid' is at the heart of the Christmas story
- When helping the homeless doesn't help (full article)
- Why Christians should be involved in politics
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: Pope Francis
This week I was at a church in central London, talking with the minister when a man came to the door asking for help. He explained that he was not from London but his wife had just been discharged from … Continue reading
Across the broad spectrum of Christian culture, one characteristic is shared by almost all traditions: the church uses a lot of words. Hymns, Bible readings, sermons, liturgy and prayers are saturated in words. And the internet is crammed full of blogs (like the … Continue reading
Recently I was talking with someone who was brought up a Catholic but it now an atheist. Although he has rejected the church of his upbringing, he was fascinated and excited by the approach of Pope Francis. It was just one example … Continue reading