- 961,694 visits
Currently most popular:
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- Re-discovering Narnia and rinsing out stale thinking about Christianity
- The truth about Jury Service
- What age should you let your child watch or play a ‘12’ rated film or game?
- When helping the homeless doesn't help (full article)
- How should we respond to people begging?
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- 'Proper Confidence in the Gospel': the theology of Lesslie Newbigin
- Why Christians should be involved in politics
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: Pope Francis
This week I was at a church in central London, talking with the minister when a man came to the door asking for help. He explained that he was not from London but his wife had just been discharged from … Continue reading
Across the broad spectrum of Christian culture, one characteristic is shared by almost all traditions: the church uses a lot of words. Hymns, Bible readings, sermons, liturgy and prayers are saturated in words. And the internet is crammed full of blogs (like the … Continue reading
Recently I was talking with someone who was brought up a Catholic but it now an atheist. Although he has rejected the church of his upbringing, he was fascinated and excited by the approach of Pope Francis. It was just one example … Continue reading