- 1,058,047 visits so far
Currently most popular:
- What age should you let your child watch or play a ‘12’ rated film or game?
- "The homeless? Aren’t they the people you step over when you come out of the opera?" - politics and rough sleeping
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- Refugees - a poem by Brian Bilston
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- Is war a necessary evil? - by Danny Kuhrt (aged 11)
- Royal wedding sermon: stop the internal church critique and use the opportunity
- The truth about Jury Service
- '12 Years a Slave' and the ambivalent role of religion
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: Olympics
I was excited enough about the Olympics to apply to be a part of the huge phalanx of volunteers needed to run the games starting in two weeks. One of the reasons I eventually turned down the place I was … Continue reading