- 990,720 visits
Currently most popular:
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- The truth about Jury Service
- What age should you let your child watch or play a ‘12’ rated film or game?
- No one can take steps for others on the hard road of recovery
- How should we respond to people begging?
- When helping the homeless doesn't help (full article)
- '12 Years a Slave' and the ambivalent role of religion
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- The five best books on Martin Luther King and the Civil Rights Movement
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: Noel Biderman
The hacking of the Ashley Madison infidelity website by the Impact Team continues to be a major global news story. Today it was announced that Noel Biderman, the CEO and founder of the website has stepped down from his role. … Continue reading
Ashley Madison is the world’s largest website dedicated to facilitate people to be unfaithful to their partners. Their strap-line sums it up: Life is Short. Have an Affair. But over the last few weeks the hacking of their database by … Continue reading
This article was also published on the Faithfulness Matters website The Good The good news is that due to the pressure that the Faithfulness Matters campaign put on them, we can confirm that Global Personals have changed their policy towards … Continue reading