- 960,395 visits
Currently most popular:
- The truth about Jury Service
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- A soft-touch? Why Christians need to stop being doormats
- The five best books on Martin Luther King and the Civil Rights Movement
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- '12 Years a Slave' and the ambivalent role of religion
- How should we respond to people begging?
- 'Proper Confidence in the Gospel': the theology of Lesslie Newbigin
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: Managing people
This is an expanded version of a previous R&R post Why churches manage people badly which was published in The Church Times last week: Managing people decently is an essential part of Christian work – not a bureaucratic luxury, argues … Continue reading