- 980,893 visits
Currently most popular:
- White supremacy is America's original sin - by Shawn Bawulski
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- The five best books on Martin Luther King and the Civil Rights Movement
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- The truth about Jury Service
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- How should we respond to people begging?
- Session 1: A world of injustice (Amos 1 & 2)
- Robin Hood ethics: should I rob the rich to feed the poor? - by John Bavington
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: Livability
It cannot be disputed that Churches are very good at establishing social action projects. In recent years this is illustrated by the high-profile rise of church-based Food Banks, Night Shelters, debt services and a whole range of street outreach. Organisations like The Trussell … Continue reading →
If you involved in Christian social action then you know that time away from the front line is precious. You can’t afford to go to conferences which are disorganised or cynical or which are not going to inspire and encourage you. I … Continue reading →
There is a great job going within the team I used to be part of: Community Mission Advisor Central London Salary: £33,221.16 per year including ILW Hours: Full time, 35 hours per week Do you have a passion to see … Continue reading →