- 973,192 visits
Currently most popular:
- Abuse, collusion and cover-up in the C of E - by Stephen Kuhrt
- The truth about Jury Service
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- How should we respond to people begging?
- 'This is for Allah': overcoming denial about the deadly power of religion
- The dis-integration of Christian social action
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- About R&R & Jon Kuhrt
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: Livability
It cannot be disputed that Churches are very good at establishing social action projects. In recent years this is illustrated by the high-profile rise of church-based Food Banks, Night Shelters, debt services and a whole range of street outreach. Organisations like The Trussell … Continue reading →
If you involved in Christian social action then you know that time away from the front line is precious. You can’t afford to go to conferences which are disorganised or cynical or which are not going to inspire and encourage you. I … Continue reading →
There is a great job going within the team I used to be part of: Community Mission Advisor Central London Salary: £33,221.16 per year including ILW Hours: Full time, 35 hours per week Do you have a passion to see … Continue reading →