- 1,047,300 visits so far
Currently most popular:
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- What age should you let your child watch or play a ‘12’ rated film or game?
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- The truth about Jury Service
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- Refugees - a poem by Brian Bilston
- How should we respond to people begging?
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- Inspirational but OTT: review of 'Dirty Glory' by Pete Greig
- Lost and Found: Faith and spirituality in the lives of homeless people - by Carwyn Gravell [review]
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: Lesslie Newbigin
“Mission begins with a kind of explosion of joy. The news that the rejected and crucified Jesus is alive is something that cannot possibly be suppressed. It must be told. Who could be silent about such a fact? The mission … Continue reading
Last year I spoke at a weekend away for St Mary’s Church in Islington. When I arrived in my room at the conference centre, there was an envelope on my bed with a card welcoming me. And inside the card … Continue reading
‘Long before and after Jesus, prophets and philosophers have been trying to reconcile the fullest individuality with the most just community. Greatness of servanthood may have been as good an answer as any ever found. The best woman or man … Continue reading