- 990,720 visits
Currently most popular:
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- The truth about Jury Service
- What age should you let your child watch or play a ‘12’ rated film or game?
- No one can take steps for others on the hard road of recovery
- How should we respond to people begging?
- When helping the homeless doesn't help (full article)
- '12 Years a Slave' and the ambivalent role of religion
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- The five best books on Martin Luther King and the Civil Rights Movement
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: Lesslie Newbigin
“Mission begins with a kind of explosion of joy. The news that the rejected and crucified Jesus is alive is something that cannot possibly be suppressed. It must be told. Who could be silent about such a fact? The mission … Continue reading
Last year I spoke at a weekend away for St Mary’s Church in Islington. When I arrived in my room at the conference centre, there was an envelope on my bed with a card welcoming me. And inside the card … Continue reading
‘Long before and after Jesus, prophets and philosophers have been trying to reconcile the fullest individuality with the most just community. Greatness of servanthood may have been as good an answer as any ever found. The best woman or man … Continue reading