- 1,055,051 visits so far
Currently most popular:
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- What age should you let your child watch or play a ‘12’ rated film or game?
- Refugees - a poem by Brian Bilston
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- The truth about Jury Service
- How should we respond to people begging?
- Lost and Found: Faith and spirituality in the lives of homeless people - by Carwyn Gravell [review]
- When helping the homeless doesn't help (full article)
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: lament
Fighting in the Congo between the ‘M23’ rebels and FARDC government troops reached Goma on the border with Rwanda today. The city of almost 400,000 people, almost the size of Bristol, has so far escaped direct fighting. Hundreds of thousands … Continue reading