- 973,545 visits
Currently most popular:
- Abuse, collusion and cover-up in the C of E - by Stephen Kuhrt
- The truth about Jury Service
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- How should we respond to people begging?
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- 'Do not be afraid' is at the heart of the Christmas story
- When helping the homeless doesn't help (full article)
- Why Christians should be involved in politics
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: Kenneth Leech
The radical priest, theologian and activist, Rev. Ken Leech recently died, aged 76, following a stroke. Ken founded the youth homeless charity Centrepoint in 1969 and wrote prolifically on the how intimacy with God relates to political action and social … Continue reading
During 2014, the growing use of food banks across the country has been a major political story. A key reason is because the Trussell Trust, who coordinate the majority of the food banks in partnership with many churches, have been persistent and determined in … Continue reading