- 990,502 visits
Currently most popular:
- The truth about Jury Service
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- What age should you let your child watch or play a ‘12’ rated film or game?
- No one can take steps for others on the hard road of recovery
- '12 Years a Slave' and the ambivalent role of religion
- When helping the homeless doesn't help (full article)
- How should we respond to people begging?
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: Kenneth Leech
The radical priest, theologian and activist, Rev. Ken Leech recently died, aged 76, following a stroke. Ken founded the youth homeless charity Centrepoint in 1969 and wrote prolifically on the how intimacy with God relates to political action and social … Continue reading
During 2014, the growing use of food banks across the country has been a major political story. A key reason is because the Trussell Trust, who coordinate the majority of the food banks in partnership with many churches, have been persistent and determined in … Continue reading