- 1,039,135 visits so far
Currently most popular:
- Rev. Curry's sermon summed up why I am a Christian
- The nonsense surrounding weddings undermine marriage
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- When helping the homeless doesn't help (full article)
- The political naivety of evangelical Christians – by Matthew Rhodes
- The truth about Jury Service
- An atheist’s encounter with Rob Bell - by Ronnie Stockton
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- What are the best ways of helping people?
- Refugees - a poem by Brian Bilston
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: Kenneth Leech
The radical priest, theologian and activist, Rev. Ken Leech recently died, aged 76, following a stroke. Ken founded the youth homeless charity Centrepoint in 1969 and wrote prolifically on the how intimacy with God relates to political action and social … Continue reading
During 2014, the growing use of food banks across the country has been a major political story. A key reason is because the Trussell Trust, who coordinate the majority of the food banks in partnership with many churches, have been persistent and determined in … Continue reading