- 1,039,128 visits so far
Currently most popular:
- Rev. Curry's sermon summed up why I am a Christian
- The nonsense surrounding weddings undermine marriage
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- When helping the homeless doesn't help (full article)
- The political naivety of evangelical Christians – by Matthew Rhodes
- The truth about Jury Service
- An atheist’s encounter with Rob Bell - by Ronnie Stockton
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- What are the best ways of helping people?
- What age should you let your child watch or play a ‘12’ rated film or game?
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: Keith Hebden
This is the text of a sermon given by Rev. Keith Hebden at St Paul’s Cathedral on Sunday 30th November, 2014 I travelled around 140 miles to get here from a town called Mansfield in Nottinghamshire. Mansfield is a warm-hearted … Continue reading
Friday 4th April is the National Day of Fasting. I want to encourage anyone who is reading this to join the fast and stand with those experiencing hunger in the UK today. In the last few weeks, End Hunger Fast … Continue reading
I see Lent as an opportunity to realign ourselves. A time to re-commit to an integrity between who we are on the outside and who we are on the inside. To seek a wholeness between the person that we present for … Continue reading
This is the text of a letter published today by over 40 senior Church leaders in The Daily Mirror to mark the launch of the End Hunger Fast campaign. It has been covered in the National News on both BBC … Continue reading