- 1,039,135 visits so far
Currently most popular:
- Rev. Curry's sermon summed up why I am a Christian
- The nonsense surrounding weddings undermine marriage
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- When helping the homeless doesn't help (full article)
- The political naivety of evangelical Christians – by Matthew Rhodes
- The truth about Jury Service
- An atheist’s encounter with Rob Bell - by Ronnie Stockton
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- What are the best ways of helping people?
- Refugees - a poem by Brian Bilston
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: John Bunyan
John Bunyan lived in a time of political turmoil. The Puritan Commonwealth, which ran the country following the overthrow of Charles I, had collapsed. The monarchy had been restored. And the new regime was not favourable to Christians who dissented from … Continue reading
Recently I read John Bunyan’s classic tale Pilgrim’s Progress. Published in 1678, like some of the most powerful Christian writings (e.g. MLK’s Letter from a Birmingham Jail, Dietrich Bonhoeffer’s Letters from Prison and Paul’s Letter to the Philippians) it is a … Continue reading