- 980,893 visits
Currently most popular:
- White supremacy is America's original sin - by Shawn Bawulski
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- The five best books on Martin Luther King and the Civil Rights Movement
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- The truth about Jury Service
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- How should we respond to people begging?
- Session 1: A world of injustice (Amos 1 & 2)
- Robin Hood ethics: should I rob the rich to feed the poor? - by John Bavington
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: Ian Geary
‘There is a pervasive form of contemporary violence to which the idealist most easily succumbs: activism and overwork. The rush and pressure of modern life are a form, perhaps the most common form, of its innate violence. To allow oneself … Continue reading
‘Ever since the Thatcher era, British politics has been defined by forms of economic and social liberalism. The right won the argument for the former and the left the argument for the latter, or so it is said. Yet in … Continue reading
In 2010 the theologian Phillip Blond published his influential book Red Tory which criticised both left and right wing’s failures to solving Britain’s problems. From within the Labour Party, the Jewish academic, Maurice Glasman, has led a movement called ‘Blue … Continue reading