- 973,191 visits
Currently most popular:
- Abuse, collusion and cover-up in the C of E - by Stephen Kuhrt
- The truth about Jury Service
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- How should we respond to people begging?
- 'This is for Allah': overcoming denial about the deadly power of religion
- The dis-integration of Christian social action
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- About R&R & Jon Kuhrt
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: George Orwell
Post-truth was chosen as the Oxford Dictionaries Word of the Year 2016. It’s a word which has sprung into prominence mainly due to Donald Trump’s election win. I heard a good example the other day on the radio when a US political … Continue reading
Today, George Orwell is remembered as one of the most significant authors of the 20th century, mainly due to the literary and political impact of his most famous books, Animal Farm and 1984. But when Orwell moved to London in … Continue reading