- 1,058,047 visits so far
Currently most popular:
- What age should you let your child watch or play a ‘12’ rated film or game?
- "The homeless? Aren’t they the people you step over when you come out of the opera?" - politics and rough sleeping
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- Refugees - a poem by Brian Bilston
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- Is war a necessary evil? - by Danny Kuhrt (aged 11)
- Royal wedding sermon: stop the internal church critique and use the opportunity
- The truth about Jury Service
- '12 Years a Slave' and the ambivalent role of religion
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: George Orwell
Post-truth was chosen as the Oxford Dictionaries Word of the Year 2016. It’s a word which has sprung into prominence mainly due to Donald Trump’s election win. I heard a good example the other day on the radio when a US political … Continue reading
Today, George Orwell is remembered as one of the most significant authors of the 20th century, mainly due to the literary and political impact of his most famous books, Animal Farm and 1984. But when Orwell moved to London in … Continue reading