- 1,023,565 visits
Currently most popular:
- Cheap grace: theology which fails to safeguard the vulnerable
- What age should you let your child watch or play a ‘12’ rated film or game?
- The five best books on Martin Luther King and the Civil Rights Movement
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- The truth about Jury Service
- When helping the homeless doesn't help (full article)
- '12 Years a Slave' and the ambivalent role of religion
- How should we respond to people begging?
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: Gawad Kalinga
“In reaching out to the lost, I think I have found myself”: Review of ‘The Genius of the Poor’ by Thomas Graham
“Somewhat ironically, my 12-month journey amongst the unlearned and unschooled has taught me more insights and life lessons than all my privileged education had achieved back home.” In 2012, Londoner Thomas Graham arrived in the Philippines expecting to stay one … Continue reading
As everyone is already well aware, the Philippines last week fell victim to one of the most violent storms ever recorded. To put it in context, Typhoon Haiyan is the size of Germany and is estimated to have been 3.5 … Continue reading