- 960,107 visits
Currently most popular:
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- Inspirational but OTT: review of 'Dirty Glory' by Pete Greig
- The truth about Jury Service
- How should we respond to people begging?
- The five best books on Martin Luther King and the Civil Rights Movement
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- '12 Years a Slave' and the ambivalent role of religion
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- God does not have a mission for his church
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: Gawad Kalinga
“In reaching out to the lost, I think I have found myself”: Review of ‘The Genius of the Poor’ by Thomas Graham
“Somewhat ironically, my 12-month journey amongst the unlearned and unschooled has taught me more insights and life lessons than all my privileged education had achieved back home.” In 2012, Londoner Thomas Graham arrived in the Philippines expecting to stay one … Continue reading
As everyone is already well aware, the Philippines last week fell victim to one of the most violent storms ever recorded. To put it in context, Typhoon Haiyan is the size of Germany and is estimated to have been 3.5 … Continue reading