- 966,668 visits
Currently most popular:
- The truth about Jury Service
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- Inspirational but OTT: review of 'Dirty Glory' by Pete Greig
- When helping the homeless doesn't help (full article)
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- How should we respond to people begging?
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- Robin Hood ethics: should I rob the rich to feed the poor? - by John Bavington
- What age should you let your child watch or play a ‘12’ rated film or game?
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: Francis Spufford
Ashley Madison is the world’s largest website dedicated to facilitate people to be unfaithful to their partners. Their strap-line sums it up: Life is Short. Have an Affair. But over the last few weeks the hacking of their database by … Continue reading
“One of the major obstacles to communicating what belief feels like is that I’m not working with a blank slate. Our culture is smudged over with half-legible religious scribblings. The vocabulary that used to describe religious emotions hasn’t gone away…instead, … Continue reading