- 1,057,929 visits so far
Currently most popular:
- What age should you let your child watch or play a ‘12’ rated film or game?
- Refugees - a poem by Brian Bilston
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- Royal wedding sermon: stop the internal church critique and use the opportunity
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- The truth about Jury Service
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- How should we respond to people begging?
- I don’t Vow To Thee My Country: the difference between patriotism and nationalism
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: Easter
I’ll never forget my first match for my University Cricket Club. I was 19 and nervously excited. I had played a lot of league cricket down south but now I was playing alongside teammates from the northern leagues. They were … Continue reading
“Mission begins with a kind of explosion of joy. The news that the rejected and crucified Jesus is alive is something that cannot possibly be suppressed. It must be told. Who could be silent about such a fact? The mission … Continue reading
Tony Blair’s Christian faith is most commonly associated with a comment which was not even made by him. His press secretary, Alastair Campbell famously said ‘We don’t do God’ because of his concerns about how easily faith and religion are misconstrued … Continue reading
David Cameron has written an Easter message to Christians. It has been published by Premier Christianity as ‘an exclusive’ which they summarise as ‘Prime Minister David Cameron speaks up on the significance of the Christian faith.’ Danny Webster, a moderate and sensible … Continue reading