- 960,107 visits
Currently most popular:
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- Inspirational but OTT: review of 'Dirty Glory' by Pete Greig
- The truth about Jury Service
- How should we respond to people begging?
- The five best books on Martin Luther King and the Civil Rights Movement
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- '12 Years a Slave' and the ambivalent role of religion
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- God does not have a mission for his church
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: CS Lewis
I have just finished reading C.S. Lewis: A Life. Eccentric Genius. Reluctant Prophet by Alistair McGrath. It is a brilliant book. McGrath writes as someone who truly understands the Oxbridge academic world in which Lewis spent his entire working life. As research, … Continue reading
What has Wm Paul Young, author of The Shack, got in common with EL James, author of record breaking series Fifty Shades of Grey? Well, for a start they have both sold millions of books. But also, both writers have … Continue reading
It was a great summer: the Jubilee, the London Olympics and my 40th birthday. The weather was not great but our family holiday in Costa Del Kent coincided with the hottest week of the year and my birthday picnic was only … Continue reading
Have you ever experienced that feeling when you only start to appreciate someone at work or at church when they announce they are leaving? I have been thinking this about Rowan Williams, who earlier this year announced he would be … Continue reading