- 1,047,154 visits so far
Currently most popular:
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- Chalke and cheese: Oasis and the Evangelical Alliance
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- The truth about Jury Service
- What age should you let your child watch or play a ‘12’ rated film or game?
- Refugees - a poem by Brian Bilston
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- Robin Hood ethics: should I rob the rich to feed the poor? - by John Bavington
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: CS Lewis
I grew up in a Christian home as the son of a vicar. In retrospect it gave me loads of things that I am grateful for, but in many ways I disliked being the ‘vicar’s son’ in a large church. People … Continue reading
I have just finished reading C.S. Lewis: A Life. Eccentric Genius. Reluctant Prophet by Alistair McGrath. It is a brilliant book. McGrath writes as someone who truly understands the Oxbridge academic world in which Lewis spent his entire working life. As research, … Continue reading
What has Wm Paul Young, author of The Shack, got in common with EL James, author of record breaking series Fifty Shades of Grey? Well, for a start they have both sold millions of books. But also, both writers have … Continue reading
It was a great summer: the Jubilee, the London Olympics and my 40th birthday. The weather was not great but our family holiday in Costa Del Kent coincided with the hottest week of the year and my birthday picnic was only … Continue reading
Have you ever experienced that feeling when you only start to appreciate someone at work or at church when they announce they are leaving? I have been thinking this about Rowan Williams, who earlier this year announced he would be … Continue reading