- 980,817 visits
Currently most popular:
- White supremacy is America's original sin - by Shawn Bawulski
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- The five best books on Martin Luther King and the Civil Rights Movement
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- The truth about Jury Service
- How should we respond to people begging?
- Why Christians should be involved in politics
- The Amos course
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: Corin Pilling
Those on the front line of church, community and care work can from time to time experience a ‘hope deficit’. The reality of dysfunction and poverty can easily start to outweigh the hope and energy that we can offer. We may be … Continue reading
Going to see many films produced by Christians is a bit similar to a visit to McDonald’s. You hope that no-one sees you going in and as you indulge yourself, you try to convince yourself that the delivery of such a sugary hit … Continue reading
The radical priest, theologian and activist, Rev. Ken Leech recently died, aged 76, following a stroke. Ken founded the youth homeless charity Centrepoint in 1969 and wrote prolifically on the how intimacy with God relates to political action and social … Continue reading
I have been taken aback a bit by the response to my last post was on the Secularisation of Martin Luther King. A few people who have got in touch admitted that they did not even know MLK was a Christian, … Continue reading
It all started a couple of years ago, when Dorothy (pictured) made an announcement in church. She’d decided that something had to happen. I, in turn, decided that I was not the person to argue. She might look delightful in … Continue reading