- 1,022,631 visits
Currently most popular:
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- When helping the homeless doesn't help (full article)
- Refugees - a poem by Brian Bilston
- Homelessness: have we lost our Christianity in our caring? 24th April, central London
- '12 Years a Slave' and the ambivalent role of religion
- The truth about Jury Service
- What age should you let your child watch or play a ‘12’ rated film or game?
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: Christians on the Left
All over the UK the Church is doing an incredible job. We are running food banks…mentoring teenagers at risk…counselling those in debt… befriending the elderly…sheltering the homeless…running parent-toddler groups… homework clubs…music and arts workshops…healing on the streets…sports camps… working with prisoners…community … Continue reading
Regular readers of R&R may already know about the re-launch of Christians on the Left. I wanted to grab a few moments of your time to tell you about a great event we are hosting for everyone interested in faith, … Continue reading
The Labour government of the late 1970s will always be associated with economic failure, public sector strikes and the ‘winter of discontent’ when (as legend has it) the rubbish went uncollected and the dead unburied. When we see documentaries about the … Continue reading
Christians on the Left, the new name for the Christian Socialist Movement, was formally launched in a packed room at the Houses of Parliament on November 5th. It was quite a night to be in that famous old building. Drawing … Continue reading