- 990,502 visits
Currently most popular:
- The truth about Jury Service
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- What age should you let your child watch or play a ‘12’ rated film or game?
- No one can take steps for others on the hard road of recovery
- '12 Years a Slave' and the ambivalent role of religion
- When helping the homeless doesn't help (full article)
- How should we respond to people begging?
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: Christian Socialist Movement
Next week, the Christian Socialist Movement will officially launch its new name: Christians on the Left. I was strongly in favour of a name-change -you can read my reasons in a previous R&R post. I think the launch of Christians … Continue reading →
It was a great honour for me to be asked to preach the Annual ‘Soper Sermon’ at Hinde Street Methodist Church which remembers the life and ministry of Lord Donald Soper, who was Superintendent of the West London Mission (WLM) … Continue reading →
I remember someone saying to me years ago that Christian Socialist Movement (CSM) had three main problems: firstly, it wasn’t Christian; secondly, it wasn’t Socialist and thirdly, it definitely wasn’t a Movement. And five years ago CSM was struggling. The … Continue reading →