- 973,192 visits
Currently most popular:
- Abuse, collusion and cover-up in the C of E - by Stephen Kuhrt
- The truth about Jury Service
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- How should we respond to people begging?
- 'This is for Allah': overcoming denial about the deadly power of religion
- The dis-integration of Christian social action
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- About R&R & Jon Kuhrt
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: Christian Socialist Movement
Next week, the Christian Socialist Movement will officially launch its new name: Christians on the Left. I was strongly in favour of a name-change -you can read my reasons in a previous R&R post. I think the launch of Christians … Continue reading →
It was a great honour for me to be asked to preach the Annual ‘Soper Sermon’ at Hinde Street Methodist Church which remembers the life and ministry of Lord Donald Soper, who was Superintendent of the West London Mission (WLM) … Continue reading →
I remember someone saying to me years ago that Christian Socialist Movement (CSM) had three main problems: firstly, it wasn’t Christian; secondly, it wasn’t Socialist and thirdly, it definitely wasn’t a Movement. And five years ago CSM was struggling. The … Continue reading →