- 960,107 visits
Currently most popular:
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- Inspirational but OTT: review of 'Dirty Glory' by Pete Greig
- The truth about Jury Service
- How should we respond to people begging?
- The five best books on Martin Luther King and the Civil Rights Movement
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- '12 Years a Slave' and the ambivalent role of religion
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- God does not have a mission for his church
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: Christian Socialist Movement
Next week, the Christian Socialist Movement will officially launch its new name: Christians on the Left. I was strongly in favour of a name-change -you can read my reasons in a previous R&R post. I think the launch of Christians … Continue reading →
It was a great honour for me to be asked to preach the Annual ‘Soper Sermon’ at Hinde Street Methodist Church which remembers the life and ministry of Lord Donald Soper, who was Superintendent of the West London Mission (WLM) … Continue reading →
I remember someone saying to me years ago that Christian Socialist Movement (CSM) had three main problems: firstly, it wasn’t Christian; secondly, it wasn’t Socialist and thirdly, it definitely wasn’t a Movement. And five years ago CSM was struggling. The … Continue reading →