- 1,005,908 visits
Currently most popular:
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- 'Do not be afraid' is at the heart of the Christmas story
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- How should we respond to people begging?
- The truth about Jury Service
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- The five best books on Martin Luther King and the Civil Rights Movement
- What age should you let your child watch or play a ‘12’ rated film or game?
- '12 Years a Slave' and the ambivalent role of religion
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: Baroness Warsi
This is a guest post written by Ronnie Stockton I’m not averse to the odd footy cliche, so obviously the ‘in the mixer’ tagline of yesterday’s R&R post caught my eye. As an atheist, I do find that faith is a ‘funny … Continue reading
Baroness Warsi’s article on faith and secularism in the Daily Telegraph this morning has created an Almighty debate. After the controversies over the banning of prayers at Bideford Council meetings, it’s yet another example of how issues of faith are … Continue reading