- 1,022,631 visits
Currently most popular:
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- When helping the homeless doesn't help (full article)
- Refugees - a poem by Brian Bilston
- Homelessness: have we lost our Christianity in our caring? 24th April, central London
- '12 Years a Slave' and the ambivalent role of religion
- The truth about Jury Service
- What age should you let your child watch or play a ‘12’ rated film or game?
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: Baroness Warsi
This is a guest post written by Ronnie Stockton I’m not averse to the odd footy cliche, so obviously the ‘in the mixer’ tagline of yesterday’s R&R post caught my eye. As an atheist, I do find that faith is a ‘funny … Continue reading
Baroness Warsi’s article on faith and secularism in the Daily Telegraph this morning has created an Almighty debate. After the controversies over the banning of prayers at Bideford Council meetings, it’s yet another example of how issues of faith are … Continue reading