- 961,694 visits
Currently most popular:
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- Re-discovering Narnia and rinsing out stale thinking about Christianity
- The truth about Jury Service
- What age should you let your child watch or play a ‘12’ rated film or game?
- When helping the homeless doesn't help (full article)
- How should we respond to people begging?
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- 'Proper Confidence in the Gospel': the theology of Lesslie Newbigin
- Why Christians should be involved in politics
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: Anti-semitism
This week marks the 70th anniversary of the liberation of the Auschwitz concentration camp. Many of my Jewish friends are sharing their own family experiences of the holocaust. Nearly all of us have them. Before the Second World War, my … Continue reading →
Let’s be absolutely clear: Nicolas Anelka’s “quenelle” gesture was an anti-semetic act. The gesture is the equivalent of a Nazi salute and if you or I made it in our workplaces, we should be deservedly be fired. La quenelle consists … Continue reading →