- 1,005,912 visits
Currently most popular:
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- 'Do not be afraid' is at the heart of the Christmas story
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- How should we respond to people begging?
- The truth about Jury Service
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- '12 Years a Slave' and the ambivalent role of religion
- The five best books on Martin Luther King and the Civil Rights Movement
- What age should you let your child watch or play a ‘12’ rated film or game?
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: Andy Flannagan
All over the UK the Church is doing an incredible job. We are running food banks…mentoring teenagers at risk…counselling those in debt… befriending the elderly…sheltering the homeless…running parent-toddler groups… homework clubs…music and arts workshops…healing on the streets…sports camps… working with prisoners…community … Continue reading
‘All Christians are political, whether they realise it or not. But especially when they don’t realise it’ Kenneth Leech In football terminology, putting the ball ‘in the mixer’ means getting it into the penalty area right in front of the goal. It’s where … Continue reading
Regular readers of R&R may already know about the re-launch of Christians on the Left. I wanted to grab a few moments of your time to tell you about a great event we are hosting for everyone interested in faith, … Continue reading
Christians on the Left, the new name for the Christian Socialist Movement, was formally launched in a packed room at the Houses of Parliament on November 5th. It was quite a night to be in that famous old building. Drawing … Continue reading