- 1,023,565 visits
Currently most popular:
- Cheap grace: theology which fails to safeguard the vulnerable
- What age should you let your child watch or play a ‘12’ rated film or game?
- The five best books on Martin Luther King and the Civil Rights Movement
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- The truth about Jury Service
- When helping the homeless doesn't help (full article)
- '12 Years a Slave' and the ambivalent role of religion
- How should we respond to people begging?
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: Andy Flannagan
All over the UK the Church is doing an incredible job. We are running food banks…mentoring teenagers at risk…counselling those in debt… befriending the elderly…sheltering the homeless…running parent-toddler groups… homework clubs…music and arts workshops…healing on the streets…sports camps… working with prisoners…community … Continue reading
‘All Christians are political, whether they realise it or not. But especially when they don’t realise it’ Kenneth Leech In football terminology, putting the ball ‘in the mixer’ means getting it into the penalty area right in front of the goal. It’s where … Continue reading
Regular readers of R&R may already know about the re-launch of Christians on the Left. I wanted to grab a few moments of your time to tell you about a great event we are hosting for everyone interested in faith, … Continue reading
Christians on the Left, the new name for the Christian Socialist Movement, was formally launched in a packed room at the Houses of Parliament on November 5th. It was quite a night to be in that famous old building. Drawing … Continue reading