- 980,893 visits
Currently most popular:
- White supremacy is America's original sin - by Shawn Bawulski
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- The five best books on Martin Luther King and the Civil Rights Movement
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- The truth about Jury Service
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- How should we respond to people begging?
- Session 1: A world of injustice (Amos 1 & 2)
- Robin Hood ethics: should I rob the rich to feed the poor? - by John Bavington
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: Alan Bolchover
This week marks the 70th anniversary of the liberation of the Auschwitz concentration camp. Many of my Jewish friends are sharing their own family experiences of the holocaust. Nearly all of us have them. Before the Second World War, my … Continue reading →
Let’s be absolutely clear: Nicolas Anelka’s “quenelle” gesture was an anti-semetic act. The gesture is the equivalent of a Nazi salute and if you or I made it in our workplaces, we should be deservedly be fired. La quenelle consists … Continue reading →