- 973,191 visits
Currently most popular:
- Abuse, collusion and cover-up in the C of E - by Stephen Kuhrt
- The truth about Jury Service
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- How should we respond to people begging?
- 'This is for Allah': overcoming denial about the deadly power of religion
- The dis-integration of Christian social action
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- About R&R & Jon Kuhrt
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: Alan Bolchover
This week marks the 70th anniversary of the liberation of the Auschwitz concentration camp. Many of my Jewish friends are sharing their own family experiences of the holocaust. Nearly all of us have them. Before the Second World War, my … Continue reading →
Let’s be absolutely clear: Nicolas Anelka’s “quenelle” gesture was an anti-semetic act. The gesture is the equivalent of a Nazi salute and if you or I made it in our workplaces, we should be deservedly be fired. La quenelle consists … Continue reading →