- 966,668 visits
Currently most popular:
- The truth about Jury Service
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- Inspirational but OTT: review of 'Dirty Glory' by Pete Greig
- When helping the homeless doesn't help (full article)
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- How should we respond to people begging?
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- Robin Hood ethics: should I rob the rich to feed the poor? - by John Bavington
- What age should you let your child watch or play a ‘12’ rated film or game?
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: Alan Bolchover
This week marks the 70th anniversary of the liberation of the Auschwitz concentration camp. Many of my Jewish friends are sharing their own family experiences of the holocaust. Nearly all of us have them. Before the Second World War, my … Continue reading →
Let’s be absolutely clear: Nicolas Anelka’s “quenelle” gesture was an anti-semetic act. The gesture is the equivalent of a Nazi salute and if you or I made it in our workplaces, we should be deservedly be fired. La quenelle consists … Continue reading →