- 960,107 visits
Currently most popular:
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- Inspirational but OTT: review of 'Dirty Glory' by Pete Greig
- The truth about Jury Service
- How should we respond to people begging?
- The five best books on Martin Luther King and the Civil Rights Movement
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- '12 Years a Slave' and the ambivalent role of religion
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- God does not have a mission for his church
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: Advent
‘I want to simplify your lives. When others are telling you to read more, I want to tell you to read less; when others are telling you to do more, I want to tell you to do less. The world … Continue reading
It feels like we live in a world which is gripped by crisis, suffering and uncertainty. The horrors of IS in Iraq and Syria. The unending cycles of violence and retribution in Israel and Palestine. The human catastrophe of Ebola. Closer to home … Continue reading
Advent is supposed to be a time of waiting and anticipation. A time to pause and prepare for the celebration of Christmas. If I am honest, for me it is far more likely to be a time smothered with extra busyness, … Continue reading