- 1,023,563 visits
Currently most popular:
- Cheap grace: theology which fails to safeguard the vulnerable
- What age should you let your child watch or play a ‘12’ rated film or game?
- The five best books on Martin Luther King and the Civil Rights Movement
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- The truth about Jury Service
- When helping the homeless doesn't help (full article)
- '12 Years a Slave' and the ambivalent role of religion
- How should we respond to people begging?
Use a keyword to search
Tag Archives: Advent
‘I want to simplify your lives. When others are telling you to read more, I want to tell you to read less; when others are telling you to do more, I want to tell you to do less. The world … Continue reading
It feels like we live in a world which is gripped by crisis, suffering and uncertainty. The horrors of IS in Iraq and Syria. The unending cycles of violence and retribution in Israel and Palestine. The human catastrophe of Ebola. Closer to home … Continue reading
Advent is supposed to be a time of waiting and anticipation. A time to pause and prepare for the celebration of Christmas. If I am honest, for me it is far more likely to be a time smothered with extra busyness, … Continue reading