- 980,893 visits
Currently most popular:
- White supremacy is America's original sin - by Shawn Bawulski
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- The five best books on Martin Luther King and the Civil Rights Movement
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- The truth about Jury Service
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- How should we respond to people begging?
- Session 1: A world of injustice (Amos 1 & 2)
- Robin Hood ethics: should I rob the rich to feed the poor? - by John Bavington
Use a keyword to search
Category Archives: Sport
Every Saturday, my 10 year old son plays in a football team in a south London league. He is part of a great club, with dedicated coaches and he loves it. It is a very competitive league but over the course … Continue reading
One of the key reasons that the Football World Cup captures people’s imagination is because everyone can watch each match as they are broadcast on free-to-watch channels. This means it is a collective, national experience. Imagine what it would be like if the World … Continue reading
England may be perennial hopefuls at World Cup Finals, but for Bosnia & Herzegovina it will be the first time they have made it to the competition since the country declared independence in 1992. I’ll be supporting them when they … Continue reading
I was excited enough about the Olympics to apply to be a part of the huge phalanx of volunteers needed to run the games starting in two weeks. One of the reasons I eventually turned down the place I was … Continue reading
In December 2010, FIFA announced that Qatar had been chosen to host the 2022 football World Cup. Not so much a footballing hotbed as just hot, it remains a controversial choice. Qatar has an appalling record of human rights but … Continue reading
After his eye-catching Six Nations campaign as interim boss, Stuart Lancaster has been appointed full time coach until after the next World Cup in 2015. As well as winning four out of five since January here are three reasons why … Continue reading
Just as you cannot separate faith and politics, it is impossible to separate the world of international sport from politics. Recently for my birthday I got two brilliant examples of the role cricket can play within the political sphere. Firstly the … Continue reading