Today Many of us live A nation of strangers Aliens in cities, Trapped in societies Of rapid, social change. Constantly We face new problems With no clear answers. It’s not happened To us before. Nobody’s behaved like that before. We’ve got no tailor-made pattern. It’s an itsy-bitsy life. Let’s be quite clear, No comprehensive lifestyles No grand, universal designs Let’s not look for them. Rather Let’s get clear the tension Between heaven and earth, Between our visions Of God and the earth, And the tension Of fidelity to both. And in the tension Pray.
- 967,360 visits
Currently most popular:
- We cannot pretend this violence has nothing to do with religion
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- When helping the homeless doesn't help (full article)
- How should we respond to people begging?
- The five best books on Martin Luther King and the Civil Rights Movement
- The truth about Jury Service
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- What age should you let your child watch or play a ‘12’ rated film or game?
- Robin Hood ethics: should I rob the rich to feed the poor? - by John Bavington
Use a keyword to search