Today Many of us live A nation of strangers Aliens in cities, Trapped in societies Of rapid, social change. Constantly We face new problems With no clear answers. It’s not happened To us before. Nobody’s behaved like that before. We’ve got no tailor-made pattern. It’s an itsy-bitsy life. Let’s be quite clear, No comprehensive lifestyles No grand, universal designs Let’s not look for them. Rather Let’s get clear the tension Between heaven and earth, Between our visions Of God and the earth, And the tension Of fidelity to both. And in the tension Pray.
- 976,993 visits
Currently most popular:
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- The truth about Jury Service
- How should we respond to people begging?
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- The five best books on Martin Luther King and the Civil Rights Movement
- When Two Tribes Go To War
- Robin Hood ethics: should I rob the rich to feed the poor? - by John Bavington
- Session 1: A world of injustice (Amos 1 & 2)
- Why Christians should be involved in politics
Use a keyword to search