Today Many of us live A nation of strangers Aliens in cities, Trapped in societies Of rapid, social change. Constantly We face new problems With no clear answers. It’s not happened To us before. Nobody’s behaved like that before. We’ve got no tailor-made pattern. It’s an itsy-bitsy life. Let’s be quite clear, No comprehensive lifestyles No grand, universal designs Let’s not look for them. Rather Let’s get clear the tension Between heaven and earth, Between our visions Of God and the earth, And the tension Of fidelity to both. And in the tension Pray.
- 1,054,999 visits so far
Currently most popular:
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- What age should you let your child watch or play a ‘12’ rated film or game?
- Refugees - a poem by Brian Bilston
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- Lost and Found: Faith and spirituality in the lives of homeless people - by Carwyn Gravell [review]
- How should we respond to people begging?
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- The truth about Jury Service
- When helping the homeless doesn't help (full article)
Use a keyword to search