Today Many of us live A nation of strangers Aliens in cities, Trapped in societies Of rapid, social change. Constantly We face new problems With no clear answers. It’s not happened To us before. Nobody’s behaved like that before. We’ve got no tailor-made pattern. It’s an itsy-bitsy life. Let’s be quite clear, No comprehensive lifestyles No grand, universal designs Let’s not look for them. Rather Let’s get clear the tension Between heaven and earth, Between our visions Of God and the earth, And the tension Of fidelity to both. And in the tension Pray.
- 985,319 visits
Currently most popular:
- How society and government policy facilitate sexual abuse - by Ruth Woodcraft
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- The truth about Jury Service
- How should we respond to people begging?
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- When helping the homeless doesn't help (full article)
- The five best books on Martin Luther King and the Civil Rights Movement
- 'This is for Allah': overcoming denial about the deadly power of religion
Use a keyword to search