I am speaking at the National Prayer Breakfast at Parliament next week on the subject of the government’s ‘Big Society’ initiative. It would really help me to have your honest perspective and feel free to leave comments to unpack your views….thanks!
- 1,022,573 visits
Currently most popular:
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- Homelessness: have we lost our Christianity in our caring? 24th April, central London
- The truth about Jury Service
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- Refugees - a poem by Brian Bilston
- When helping the homeless doesn't help (full article)
- What age should you let your child watch or play a ‘12’ rated film or game?
- How should we respond to people begging?
Use a keyword to search