I am speaking at the National Prayer Breakfast at Parliament next week on the subject of the government’s ‘Big Society’ initiative. It would really help me to have your honest perspective and feel free to leave comments to unpack your views….thanks!
- 1,043,847 visits so far
Currently most popular:
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- Refugees - a poem by Brian Bilston
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- What age should you let your child watch or play a ‘12’ rated film or game?
- Beauty arising from the ashes of despair - by James Mercer
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- The truth about Jury Service
- The five best books on Martin Luther King and the Civil Rights Movement
- The Amos course
Use a keyword to search