I am speaking at the National Prayer Breakfast at Parliament next week on the subject of the government’s ‘Big Society’ initiative. It would really help me to have your honest perspective and feel free to leave comments to unpack your views….thanks!
- 1,005,764 visits
Currently most popular:
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- 'Do not be afraid' is at the heart of the Christmas story
- How should we respond to people begging?
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- The five best books on Martin Luther King and the Civil Rights Movement
- The secularisation of Martin Luther King
- Refugees - a poem by Brian Bilston
- The truth about Jury Service
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
Use a keyword to search