I am speaking at the National Prayer Breakfast at Parliament next week on the subject of the government’s ‘Big Society’ initiative. It would really help me to have your honest perspective and feel free to leave comments to unpack your views….thanks!
- 986,058 visits
Currently most popular:
- Refugees - a poem by Brian Bilston
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- What age should you let your child watch or play a ‘12’ rated film or game?
- The truth about Jury Service
- The five best books on Martin Luther King and the Civil Rights Movement
- Robin Hood ethics: should I rob the rich to feed the poor? - by John Bavington
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- How should we respond to people begging?
Use a keyword to search