I am speaking at the National Prayer Breakfast at Parliament next week on the subject of the government’s ‘Big Society’ initiative. It would really help me to have your honest perspective and feel free to leave comments to unpack your views….thanks!
- 1,050,295 visits so far
Currently most popular:
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- The truth about Jury Service
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- The five best books on Martin Luther King and the Civil Rights Movement
- How I became a Christian - by Andrew Ryland
- A review of The Poverty and Justice Bible
- '12 Years a Slave' and the ambivalent role of religion
- How should we respond to people begging?
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
Use a keyword to search