I am speaking at the National Prayer Breakfast at Parliament next week on the subject of the government’s ‘Big Society’ initiative. It would really help me to have your honest perspective and feel free to leave comments to unpack your views….thanks!
- 966,985 visits
Currently most popular:
- How should our faith affect the way we live?
- Bono on the difference between Grace and Karma
- The truth about Jury Service
- Introduction and key themes of the Amos course
- How should we respond to people begging?
- When helping the homeless doesn't help (full article)
- What age should you let your child watch or play a ‘12’ rated film or game?
- God does not have a mission for his church
- 'There is nothing we can do to make God love us more and there is nothing we can do to make God love us less'
- Why Christians should be involved in politics
Use a keyword to search